Friday, September 17, 2010

Things I Can't Live Without

I can't live without pictures - whether they are beautiful landscapes or candids of my friends
I can't live without Gerbera Daisies and their bright, vibrant colors! 

A quote everyone should live by : )





I can't live without miniature items - such as these sliders - they get me every time


I could not image living without coastal towns such as Nantucket or Ogunquit, ME


I can't live without my boyfriend, Peter! 


I adore my best friends from high school and could never live without them


I also love my family and could never live without my mom, dad, and brother 


Babies or children in general

Swimming


Marlborough Street, Boston, MA

I can't live without traveling - I visited New Orleans in 2008 on Alternative Spring Break

Can't live without my mom's macaroni salad! 
Farmers Markets

A pair of earrings my mom passed down to me and a necklace given to me by my grandmother








No comments:

Post a Comment